A place to relax
MBI are proud to present the opening of the new day service.
Situated in the heart of Coventry City
What we have to offer:
- A Building In The Local Area Just On The Outskirts Of The City Centre.
- Have Access To Transport To Get To And From Where You Want To Go.
- 1:1 Or 2:1 Support for People With Learning Disabilities, Autism And Or Challenging Behaviour.
- Activities Tailor Made To Suit You And Your Needs
- Support So You Can Socialise With Others And Learn New Skills.
- Access Day Trips On A Regular Basis
- Build Up Your Own Memory Book On The Computer With Support, Capturing Everything Exciting You Do, And Take A Copy To Show Your Family And Friends.
We're very excited about the brand new MBI Day Services & Activity Centre.
Our Day Service provides an integrated early intervention service which promotes wellbeing, individual health, maximise individual's independence and promote social inclusion by accessing a wide range of activities, opportunities and resources within your local community. Whilst also providing an opportunity for carers, family members or friends to have a break from the caring role. We do this by offering Community and Centre based activities orx a mixture of both.
We support individual's on 1:1 and group basis to take part in fun, stimulating activities of their choice, try new things and meet new people and develop positive social relationships, by offering;
Activities we offer are:
- Music Session
- Dance And Movement
- Arts And Craft
- Meals Out
- Numercy & Literacy
- Horse Riding
- Wall Climbing
Make a difference to someone’s life and become a volunteer!
There are some exciting opportunities ahead.
For more details please contact us here
Going the extra mileIf you require the provision of services which are not listed above, then please contact us and we can discuss including some additional services to your package.
Read all about it: CQC Annual Report
We are CQC approved. Read our latest CQC Inspection Report here
THE INDEPENDENT REGULATOR OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE IN ENGLAND
Get in touch
We offer a number of services for the ones you care about so you can be assured of the best possible care.